Monday, December 13, 2004

I can't believe how fast time flies. It's nearly 2005. I remeber when a year used to take a lifetime, when I was a kid. Now it takes a few months. So odd.

I found what I think may be the most beautiful web site on the Net. It is the site of the Earth Organization. When you go into the site and hit this page http://www.earthorganization.org/index1.html and subsequent pages, you'll see what I mean.

This is a new group dedicated to reversing the destruction of planet Earth. IT was founded by Lawrence Anthony who is a Freedom Medal Winner of the International Association of Scientologists.

There's a great story about what he did last year when he found the Bhagdad zoo had been abandoned.

He explains on this new site, that while the environment of zoos is not in alignment with Earth Organization's philosophy, the animals three were being left in their cells to die. The story can be found here.

No comments: